Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mr. Destructo

8 minutes. This is the amount of time that it takes me to dry my hair. This is also the amount of time that it takes Mr. Destructo to demolish a bathroom. Today he was especially destructive as he reeked havoc. Of course, I had to take some pictures to capture the bathroom devastation. Take a walk with me through our, once clean, bathroom.


Entrance into the bathroom: Jay's clothes from the closet



In front of the shower: more clothes, drawer liner, one of my shoes, one of Jay's socks, and a makeup sponge



Bottom drawer where hairdryer and drawer liner belong: my shoes mate



In front of the tub: towel and another one of my shoes



In drawer where towel used to be: my hairbrush that I needed to dry my hair



In the bathtub: Meet Mr. Destructo himself (please don't let yourself be fooled by the look of innocence being displayed here) "Who, me??"

*No animals were harmed during the making of this post, and the bathroom was back in order by the next morning's hair drying.*








1 comment:

  1. Oh come on, Thaggard!! We all know what kind of a housekeeper you are . . . don't blame such things on innocent little William!

    ReplyDelete