Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

I can do it myself....mom!!

Ok, so William doesn't actually say that...yet. He has become quite the independent little man these days, though. His days are filled with saying "no"(his new favorite word), swatting my hand away, undressing himself and wanting to do generally everything for himself. I still make this independent toddler stop to give me kisses, though : )


Takes out the trash himself...or at least to the door


will only eat a banana if he does it himself


undressing himself for bath-time (yes, that's the kitchen floor, if you were wondering)



1 comment:

  1. Funny you should write all of this! Last week while we were all at lunch, you stepped away from the table and I asked him if you bothered him when you try to "help" him when at home. He grabbed his chin and pushed his head up and down. He then said something about a car and dog, so I think he really wants to ride around in his car outside without your "help" and also play with the dog across the street. Just my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete