Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Halloween in December

Today, I was putting away laundry in William's room when I found this little green monster


At first I was afraid, but he assured me that he meant no harm. This friendly little monster said that he was sick at Halloween, and couldn't drop by for a visit in October, but that he wanted to show off his new outfit before it got too small! He and I had lots of fun playing, dancing and even hung around for a photo op!


But, alas, all good things must come to an end. Before he left, however, he let me get a little video of his dance skills. He even added a little monster roar at the end, to say "I'll see ya next year!"


2 comments:

  1. That's the cutest little monster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought so too. We were just having fun yesterday afternoon, and I decided to play dress-up. I'm sure he will appreciate it when he's older!

    ReplyDelete