Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mr. Big Boy

We're still alive and well over here.  School has had me swamped this summer, and between that and William, there's been very little left over for blogging.  Honestly, I haven't even gotten the camera out, so even if I did have time to blog, there wouldn't be any pics to post....and no one wants to read a post without William pics, right?

Well, today was blog-worthy in the Lovelady house, because our "big boy", as he prefers to be called, started his 3 year old preschool class.  Of course I made him stand out front for the obligatory photo op before we left.



This is what happens when you ask him to smile, in case you were wondering


And of course I have to post a side-by-side from his first day of school last year, just to compare.  My oh my, how he's grown!

My sweet baby William




1 comment: