Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blogging Sebatical

Well, first of all, I know I know that I'm pretty poor at blogging. Honestly, this semester at school has had me so swamped, that my free time is very little. That, combined with the fact that I have less time with William during the week, and my constant lack of taking pictures makes for very little to blog about anyway.



We did, however, just take a trip to Disneyworld...so I'm taking a hint and blogging about it!



It was a wonderful trip, and we had lots of fun, but also exhausting going with an almost-3 year old....longest 10 hour drives ever.



We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, which was amazing, and went to the parks each day by boat or bus. This was a character breakfast at the Polynesian resort. William was pretty unsure of the life-size characters, as you will be able to see in the pics!



He was pretty exhausted most of the time, but he adapted well, and it gave us a good excuse to come back in the afternoons and nap.





Days were filled with doing all things William (favorite ride: carousel, times rode: 3)



Favorite activity: "getting in the water", Times swimming: I lost count



Nights were filled with ballroom dancing and fireworks





We met many friends such as nemo, Mickey, Donald, goofy, well you get the picture.








Stopped for many run-around-like-your-pants-are-on-fire breaks from the stroller.



Went on a safari and saw many exotic animals...least favorite part for William, most favorite part of parents.





Even went on a dinosaur dig...now that's a great trip!





2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! William told me he had so much fun that he's already planning his next trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Look at my sweet man! I'm sooo jealous! Disneyworld!

    ReplyDelete