Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Madness!

Well, we decided to jump on the bandwagon, and see what this pumpkin batch business is about. Let me say that it was worth every penny, and we will definitely be going back next year!


the sunflowers were everywhere and breathtaking


stopping for a sniff




a huge pile of dirt with trucks...he could've stayed there all day


....until we got to the huge vat filled with corn kernels and trucks...then he wanted to stay there all day


hay maze


my child loves to pretend to milk a cow...like goes crazy


finally able to get a little out, hilarious


and I'll wrap it up with this, no words needed

and yes, I know that there are no actual pics of us with pumpkins, ha! We visited the pumpkins last, and they were a little puny, so we didn't walk away with one...maybe next year :)




2 comments:

  1. Well, there you have it, William needs a cow or goat for Christmas so he can milk it year round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad y'all went! Wasn't it great?!?!!
    I'm getting really bad about not updating my blog, and I promise to do it soon. But I just have to say that the Lovelady family and the Vaughn family really need to come visit the Dozier family soon. Because we are about to become the Dozier Farm!! Well, until I think of a better name for it.
    We just got 2 baby pygmy goats! And they are C.U.T.E.! Jim talked to a lady who works at the hospital, her pot belly pig was pregnant and Jim said that he wanted one. Well, it was born last week, so once it is weaned, we will have a baby pig. Now, Jim says that I need to get busy and start building a chicken coop so we can get chickens. And I told him that he needs to get busy working to pay for the barn we are gonna have to build for all of the farm animals he keeps acquiring!

    ReplyDelete