Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Boys will be Boys

We've been busy over the last few weeks getting settled into the new house. William is loving it, but mostly the big yard with lots of dirt. He's become quite the little boy lately, just wanting to be outside, playing with trucks in the dirt. I suppose that I knew it would come someday, I was just hoping to hold onto my little baby for a little while longer, though. This stage is so very fun, though, as he is constantly cracking me up!


His first pair of Levi's...contain yourself, ladies!


Fun with dad



Who needs toys when there's dirt?


Throwing acorns and watching them fall




Loves walking around with his ear protection!


Love that irresistible smile!

3 comments:

  1. He is growing soooo fast! He is the most adorable little boy I've ever seen. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures!! I hope he's feeling better by now. It's sad have a sick little fella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss that little booger so much!! And you too! :)

    ReplyDelete