Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Electronically Gifted?

William's newest obsession is anything that has a knob or cord attached to it. In fact, that's all he wants to play with all day, every day. From cell phones, to on/off switches, to the AC controller he's all about anything electrical. Of course, he takes after Jay, as I still am challenged in this area, so I'm thrilled that he'll one day be helping his mother figure out the latest technology!

Yesterday, William and I were upstairs, and I started hearing what sounded like music coming from the other room. He's always loved turning the speakers and CD changer on and off, and today, he found the play button. I walked into the room where he was, and he was just dancing! Here's a little clip...




Wanted to end with this sweet smile...which has 7 teeth, by the way!

2 comments:

  1. SO precious - - he is losing that baby look and growing up so fast -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, he has gotten so big!! I haven't touched base with yall in awhile, I hope that everything is well!

    ReplyDelete