Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Beginnings of Toddlerhood!!

I'm sure many are wondering what William has been up to, or into, lately! In a nutshell, everything!! We're still not walking yet, but he cruises and crawls just as fast as I can walk. He keeps me so busy during the day...I just thought that I was busy 6 months ago, ha!! His favorite pastimes are opening and closing anything...doors, drawers, cabinets, anything!! He loves moving furniture around. Last week he rearranged the waiting-room chairs at the ped's office, and he must've thought my mom's house needed rearranging this weekend too, because he gave it a whole new look. For his birthday, we got him a small swing-set for the backyard, and he would swing all day long if we let him! So...what has William been up to????


Oh...a little bit of this


And....a little bit of that


And this...


And a whole lotta this!!

1 comment:

  1. Thaggard, can't you control your child? Welcome to toddlerhood and the constantly destroyed house! Love your header picture!

    ReplyDelete