Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where to start...





Well, I finally decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. I've been meaning to start blogging for some time now, but our lives have undergone some major changes in the last 5 months, and time has just slipped by. As most of you know, Jay and I welcomed William Carter Lovelady to our family on April, 27th of this year. He weighed in at 6 lbs 6 oz, and was almost 19" long. Since then, he has grown by leaps and bounds! We just went for his 4 month check up, and at almost 5 months he is weighing 14 lbs, 5 oz! He is 25" long, and is right on schedule developmentally. He is able to push his whole chest off the ground, while looking around to check things out. He will be crawling soon, and walking before we know it! He has been the light of our lives, and I just can't wait to see what he'll be doing tomorrow! These are some recent pics and videos from the last week I though everyone might enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leslie! I started a blog for one of my Cub Scout Dens- and I still don't know how to do much! (This is Jessica Lowery, by the way. I think this will show up under Webelos, Our den rank) I've never tried to post on anyone's blog- here goes....

    ReplyDelete